aah 的 3 个定义v. 无主动词 verb
- to exclaim or utter “aah”: We all oohed and aahed at the lovely birthday cake.
- I heard aahs on Griffon’s 205-foot drop and whoas on Alpengeist’s multiple inversions and even released a few oh jeezes of my own while free-falling on Verbolten.
- AA, pronounced “ah-aah,” is cindery lava, the word's from Hawaii but you may find some in Java.
- On Page 181 "for Ah'll stan' none" changed to "for Aah'll stan' none" (consistent with spelling in same speech).
- Ay, Aah'll fetch t' coo in i' guid time, there's no call t' bang us that gait.'
- As Aah-Tehuti he symbolizes the new moon, as it is from the first appearance that time is measured by primitive peoples.
- The curate saluted Doña Consolacion, who responded with a yawn and an “aah!”
- France is outraging and robbing Germany when wounded and a prisoner (aah).