- ; yes.
- ROME — What does it take for a Hollywood A-lister to get a private audience with Pope Francis?
- Yes, Byrd—dead four-and-a-half years now—was a Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan.
- By the time it concluded with a sing-a-long of “XO,” Beyoncé had done the rare thing.
- In another year, stories about the strange new face of an A-list actress might draw chortles and cackles.
- Because Duck Dynasty receives monster TV ratings and Robertson paid by a company (A&E) while making these public statements.
- Now-a-days it is the bankrupt who flouts, and his too confiding creditors who are jeered and laughed at.
- He felt himself the meanest, vilest thing a-crawl upon this sinful earth, and she—dear God!
- All that scientific bric-a-brac in the cupboard had far better be thrown away.
- "Here's my authority, yuh blasted runt," he yelled, and jerked his six-shooter to a level with the policeman's breast.
- Urinary sediments may be studied under three heads: A. Unorganized sediments.